In Round 4, Banyule Council aims to support local businesses recovering from COVID-19 restrictions, helping them to invest in their business, build business resilience and adapt to the post COVID-19 economy.
These grants will also offer support for new businesses discovering opportunities in the changed environment. This is an awesome opportunity to increase your online profile and increase sales, something every business needs coming out of a pandemic.
You can check out the guidelines here.
The grants available are:
1. Business Support Grants of up to $5000.
The primary objective of this grant is to assist businesses to increase their capacity to create an online revenue stream. Examples includes:
- website design and development e-commerce platforms
- digital marketing and promotion purchasing of hardware and software cost of new packaging
3. cost of online learning or mentoring to develop e-commerce skills
4. online content development (web pages,
5. mobile apps, audio and visual media)
6. purchasing of relevant equipment and shop fit-outs branding development and implementation
7. audio or visual media
2. Business Coaching and development Grants of up to $2500
- business and strategic planning
- marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research)
- training and development courses/workshops
Timeline 02/02/2021 -23/2/2021
Applications are now open! As per section 4 of the application process, 20% of your application score comes from local procurement. What that means is that you get the full 20% of your score by selecting a local business from within Banyule to fulfil your services.
How does this work?
Banyule requires a formal quote that details the service as part of the application process. I will provide you a formal quote that is then considered as part of your application process. I am also happy to provide you with any supporting evidence you may need to strengthen your case. This includes market research or blog posts.
If you would like q quote for a web design project or digital marketing, then please contact me, and advise as to what you are looking for, and I’m more than happy to help you.